You are able to make your own appointment to Consign your items now.
My appointment book is at the bottom of the page. If you see a blocked out day it normally means 3 appointments have already been booked or I am away from the store.
Before you make your appointment please read the following guidelines.
- We ask that all items are clean and on hangers (if Clothing), they must have no wear or tears, and if in doubt you are welcome to bring the item with you and we can advise you. If not to our specifications we are happy to donate unwanted items to our local therapeutic riding schools.
- Saddle Consignment: If you are wishing to consign a saddle with this appointment please TEXT pictures to 352-389-5566. Please mention in the text your name and that you have made an online appointment and I will confirm via text that I have a market for your saddle.
- Please send pictures of make – Model – Serial # (if it has one)
- Side view and underside so I can see the gullet width- blemishes, etc.
- Also, any extra info would be a great help, ie age, and the price paid for new or used.
- When making the appointment please outline a rough summary of the types of items coming so we can allow the correct amount of time for you.
Items NOT currently being accepted on consignment are the following:
- Helmets (any age or style).
- Saddles with flat panels ie No Knee Rolls.
- Narrow gullets must have more than 3 fingers width throughout the whole saddle.
- The old western saddles that are heavy in weight.
- Anything needing repairs or dry rotted or brittle. (Florida is not our tack friend).
- Casual Western or English clothes except for sun shirts for riding.
- Dress/Field Boots without zips.
- Blanket season is from November to February. Fly Sheets and Coolers and Sheets are good year-round.
So excited to see you and your items Thank you so much for Consigning with us at Good Apple Equine Consignment.
Cleaning Fees will now apply due to the amount of unwashed or non-shop-ready clean tack and equipment. Cleaning fees will be asked for an upfront payment otherwise items will be returned and you are welcome to reschedule your appointment. Our store is very unique and extremely well organized and your items are taken great care of, the first impression is our number one priority. Thank you for understanding.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at the store 352-7896544 or TEXT 352-3895566
If you see a blocked out day it normally means 3 appointments have already been booked or I am away from the store.