PLEASE NOTE: ALL CONSIGNMENT IN-TAKE IS
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
You Can Book Your Own Appointment With Georgia Online – On the Calendar Below:
My appointment book is at the bottom of the page. A blocked out day it normally means 3 appointments have already been booked or I am away from the store.
Georgia’s Inventory Guidelines
- Prior to consignment by appointment, please TEXT pictures to 352-389-5566.
Please mention in the text your name and (if applicable), that you have made an online appointment. I will confirm via text that I have a market for your saddle.
- Please send pictures of Make – Model – Serial Number (if it has one)
- Both Side views and underside so I can see the gullet width- blemishes, etc.
- Also, any extra info would be a great help, ie age, and the price paid for new or used.
NON-SADDLE ITEMS – IE: RIDER APPAREL, HORSE APPAREL, EQUINE RELATED ITEMS, COLLECTIBLES & FINE ART
- We ask that all items are clean and on hangers (if apparel) and other items to be in good, clean condition.
- Items must have little or no wear and absolutely NO tears or damage. If in doubt, you are welcome to bring the item with you and we can advise you. If not to our specifications we are happy to donate unwanted items to our local therapeutic riding schools.
- When making the appointment please outline a rough summary of the types of items coming so we can allow the correct amount of time for you.
ITEMS NOT BEING ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT INCLUDE:
- Helmets (any age or style).
- Saddles with flat panels ie No Knee Rolls.
- Narrow gullets must have more than 3 fingers width throughout the whole saddle.
- The old Western saddles that are heavy in weight.
- Anything needing repairs or dry rotted or brittle. (Florida is not our tack friend).
- Casual Western or English clothes except for sun shirts for riding.
- Jeans, except riding jeans with knee patches or full seat.
- Dress/Field Boots without zips.
- Blanket season is from November to February. Fly Sheets and Coolers and Sheets are good year-round.
So excited to see you and your items.
Thank you so much for consigning with us at Good Apple Equine Consignment – We will take great care of you!
Cleaning Fees will now automatically apply if items are not clean enough to go straight onto the shop floor.
An up-front payment will be required, otherwise items will be returned and you are welcome to reschedule your appointment.
Our store is very unique and extremely well organized and your items are taken great care of, the first impression is our number one priority. Thank you for understanding.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the STORE: 352-789.6544 or TEXT: 352-389.5566
Good Apple Equine Consignment Warehouse Llc
YOUR ONLINE APPOINTMENT CALENDAR
If you see a blocked out day it normally means 3 appointments have already been booked or I am away from the store.