You are able to make your own appointment to Consign your items now.
Before you make your appointment please read the following guidelines.
- We ask that all items are clean and on hangers (if Clothing), they must have no wear or tears, and if in doubt you are welcome to bring the item with you and we can advise you. If not to our specification we are happy to donate unwanted items to our local therapeutic riding schools.
- If you are wishing to consign a saddle with this appointment please TEXT pictures to 352-389-5566. Please mention in the text your name and that you have made an online appointment and I will confirm via text that I have a market for your saddle.
- Please send pictures of make – Model – Serial # (if it has one)
- Side view and underside so I can see the gullet width- blemishes, etc.
- Also, any extra info would be a great help, ie age, and the price paid for new or used.
- When making the appointment please outline a rough summary of the types of items coming so we can allow the correct amount of time for you.
Items NOT currently being accepted on consignment are the following:
- Helmets (any age or style).
- Saddles with flat panels ie No Knee Rolls.
- Narrow gullets must have more than 3 fingers width throughout the whole saddle.
- The old western saddles that are heavy in weight.
- Anything needing repairs or dry rotted or brittle. (Florida is not our tack friend).
- Casual Western or English clothes except for sun shirts for riding.
- Dress/Field Boots without zips.
- Blanket season is November to February.
So excited to see you and your items Thank you so much for Consigning with us at Good Apple Equine Consignment.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at the store 352-7896544 or TEXT 352-3895566