“Freedom Saddle company is a standalone star in the gaited horse saddle world today, weighing in on an average of 24 pounds. Our exclusive Freedom tree bars most closely fit the contour of the gaited horse’s back like nothing else in the marketplace, its centered seat and stirrup positioning to help the rider achieve and maintain correct riding position.
Top quality material and workmanship is used throughout and every tiny detail of this saddle has been researched and constantly tested by serious professional horsemen. We work with leaders in the equine world, gaining knowledge from their advice and we also listen to our valued customers to do the same.
The FREEDOM ADVANTAGE:
- The tree is designed for maximum comfort of the gaited horse and rider.
- Balanced ride seat keeps rider and horse in harmony
- Cut-away bars allow the rider close contact leg position making it much easier to cue your horse.
- A 4″ cupped cantle for extra comfort and security.
- A Balanced rigging that applies equal pressure from front to back.
- Designed to weigh the very least and still maintain our high standards of quality.
- Custom-made girths, saddle pads and breast collars make it easy to accessorize your saddle. (available direct from Freedom Saddles).
- Made with premium leather using solid stainless steel hardware.
- Use of Materials not usually given thought to by others such as:
- Nylon Bonded thread that resists rotting from sweat, dirt, saddle cleaning and oiling.
- Solid Brass Rivets – stronger and more durable than copper used in most saddles.
- English Bridle leather – higher quality tanning process that achieves less break-in, less maintenance with more durability.