In very good used condition, this is an Amerigo Vega monoflap dressage saddle, with a 17ins seat and a shorter than average saddle flap length, which we measured to be 15.75ins. Width fitting was measured at 4ins, which we consider to be narrow.
- The monoflap design of this unique saddle brings the rider closer to the horse with a close contact feel.
- The Vega Monoflap Dressage saddle offers a well balanced and moderately deep seat that encourages proper positioning of the seat and leg.
- The flaps feature a soft padded layer for additional comfort, grip, and security in the saddle.
- Anatomically shaped blocks follow the angle of the thigh.
- The unique V-billet system is designed with a sliding attachment to allow proper girth position for the comfort of the horse.
- The bottom of the flap is reinforced with cowhide for added durability.