In very good used condition, this is an Albion Platinum dressage saddle with the Genesis interchangeable gullet system (explained below). It has a 17.5ins seat with a medium width fitting, which we measured as 4.25ins. The drop on the saddle flap is 16.5ins from the stirrup bar.
- Price when purchased brand new: – in the region of $3,795.00
- This is the perfect saddle for the younger horse that is developing and changing in shape and musculature.
- Fits best on a horse with a straighter back.
- Made in England
- Seat Sizes: 17″, 17.5″, and 18″ (THIS ONE IS 17.5INS)
- Tree Sizes: M, MW, and W (THIS ONE IS MEDIUM)
- Color: Black
- Built on Genesis Tri-Form tree with interchangeable head fittings for the changing horse (Changes must be done by a professional saddle fitter.)
- Calfskin seat and panels; full-grain, smooth leather skirts and flaps
- Slightly flatter seat profile compared to standard SLK
- Large, supportive, non-molded knee rolls
- Switch-panel system allows easy exchange for the changing horse
V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning