In excellent used condition, this is a very nice Tucker High Plains trail / endurance saddle with the Gel Cush stitched and padded seat. It comes with swivel trail stirrups which have memory foam foot pads to ease the foot and ankle. NOTE: the horn has been removed and tastefully refurbished on the pommel with leather and brass studs.
High Plains Trail
These saddles retail at $1,895.00 NEW !
* Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
* hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
* Gen II seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
* Built on a fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength and light weight
* Felt lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots like fleece can * Half seat size availability
WHAT TUCKER SAYS ABOUT THE HIGH PLAINS SADDLE:
“The Tucker High Plains is consistently our best seller because of the perfect combination of wider swells with the deep, 5” cantle for back support. It helps keep you in position, so you can focus on what you love – enjoying the beautiful scenery and confidently visiting with your friends as you go down the trail. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort. This is your saddle! Tucker’s are built to last.”
This is a medium width saddle which fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither