Excellent condition, sympathetically used Crates’ Ladies Hand Tooled Reining Saddle Model 4521, with 15.5ins seat and Regular QH Bars width fitting, which we measured as 6.5ins concho to concho. This great saddle comes with matching Crates’ back cinch.
WHAT CRATES SAY ABOUT THE LADIES LIGHT REINER 4521:
The Ladies Light Reiner is one of our most popular, hand tooled reining saddles. This saddle is built with a very narrow ground seat, topped with a top grain chap leather seat. It is made using light-medium select saddle skirting, carefully hand tooled, oiled and finished. This saddle is beautifully complimented with sterling silver and antique Daisy conchos by Hansen Silver. The hand tooling is a Basket border. It is available in 15 1/2″and 16″ seats. Color options include Natural, Chestnut and Mahogany finishes, with Black and heavy oil finishes available by special order. Please contact West 20 for custom order details.
- MSRP: $3295.00
- Good Apple Equine consigned price: $1499.99
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equi-fit light reining tree
- Gullet: 6 5/8″ wide x 8″high, 7″ WIDE
- Horn: 3″ high, 2 1/2″ cap
- Seat: 15 1/2″ and 16″. Top grain chap leather padded (this saddle: 15.5ins)
- Rigging: In-skirt, C-plate, 7/8 position
- Skirt: 28″ x 14″, Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 17″ x 7 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ stirrup leathers, Blevins buckles
- Stirrups: Leather covered
- Finish: Natural, Chestnut, Mahogany
- Weight: approximately 30 pounds