This is a very nice 16ins seat Crates Ladies Reiner western saddle. Model no: 4521 in light to medium oil leather. In excellent condition, comes with back cinch. The width fitting is regular QH bars, which we measured to be 5.6ins. Skirt measures 27ins front to back. Stamp: 4521-3.
What Crates say about the 4521 Ladies Reiner:
We’re proud to introduce Crates’ Ladies Reiner–a saddle especially made for a woman. It is a light-weight reining saddle made on the Equi-Fit reining tree, Fiberglass Covered Wood, with a very narrow ground seat, especially for women.
It also features light select saddle skirting with a soft grain-out padded seat. The leather is carefully hand tooled with a basket weave border. These are bench-made one at a time. The leather is finished in a rich natural oil.
- Tree: Crates exclusive Equifit Reiner, Quarterhorse bars
- Gullet: 6 5/8″ Wide, 8″ High
- Horn: Reiner 2 1/2″ High, 2 1/2″ Cap
- Seat: 15 1/2″ or 16″, 3 1/2″ Cantle
- Rigging: In-skirt Stainless Steel
- Skirt: 26″ X 13″, Saddlefleece lined
- Fender: 16 1/2″ X 7″, 2 1/2″ leathers, blevins buckles
- Finish: Natural oil
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs
Note: The seat jockey now has a smooth edge instead of the dip along the bottom. Also the stirrups are border tooled instead of full basket tooled.