This great Billy Cook Western Team Roper saddle has only been on a horse a couple of times, and spent the rest of its time in storage. In excellent condition. The following is a description of the saddle by Billy Cook, who still make this model of saddle. It has a 16ins seat and we measured the width fitting to be 7.5ins, which are full QH or draft bars. Stamp: 2082/9957087.
This saddle feels as golden as it looks. Billy Cook promises that you’ll enjoy maneuvering in this classic roping saddle. With a Dally Roper tree, short post, and rawhide laced roping saddles, you can confidently get the job done.
- Tree: Dally Roper, rawhide bound QH bars.
- Seat Size: 15″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″ and 18″, quilted
Horn: 2 1/2″ short post with horn cap
- Swell: 13″ hand tooled
- Cantle: 4″ leather
- Rigging: Full double stainless steel dees
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Skirt Length: 29″
- Rear Cinch: Latigo lined
- Stirrups: 3″ Roper rawhide laced
- Pattern: Half-breed basket
- Weight: Approximately 36 lbs.