This is a nice Billy Cook 1526 with a 15ins seat and Regular QH Bars (measured 6.5ins). In good used condition. Everything sound – just needs some leather conditioning, hence the price. Comes with a back cinch and a felt Smart 32ins girth. As this is an older model, it has the hoofpick pocket.
“Every second matters! This Billy Cook little round skirt will keep interference at a minimum so you can fly around the barrels!
Great option for horses with a short back and big stride.
Catch the eyes with a glimmer from the silver conchos, accent plate, and silver lacing around the cantle! The rawhide features give this saddle a taste of the classic western style you know and desire. Made in Sulphur, Oklahoma.
- TREE: CJ Barrel, Rawhide Covered Wood Tree, QH Bars
- SEAT SIZE: 13.5″, 14″, 15″, 16″
- HORN: 2″ rawhide braided, with cap
- SWELL: 13″ undercut
- CANTLE: 4″ rawhide, silver laced
- RIGGING: In-skirt
- STIRRUPS: 2″ Bell rawhide laced
- TOOLING: Basket stamped half-breed (roughout seat jockey and fenders)
- SKIRT LENGTH: 24″
- WEIGHT: 27lbs