Perfect trail hardy trail saddle that is lightweight, easy to fit, this Big Horn western trail saddle is ready to go! It is made with black leather to the seat and skirts with cordura material for the underskirt and fenders, etc. Lightweight plastic molded stirrups. It has a 15.5ins seat and we measured the width fitting to be 6.5ins wide (regular QH bars). Comes with breast plate (as shown)
This saddle from Big Horn is built with the Arabian horse in mind – more wither clearance, shorter skirt, and less twist in the bars.
Engineered on Steele Tree Company’s Equi-Fit Arabian wood tree and covered in fiberglass for additional strength.
The short, rounded skirt makes this saddle a good choice for the shorter backed horse.
Featuring 7/8 position rigging, Ralide stirrups, and engraved sterling silver plated conchos.
Weighing in at only 20lbs, you’ll appreciate the cordura construction when saddling up!
- Tree: Fiberglass covered wood tree, Arabian bars and gullet
- Cantle: 4″
- Seat: 15.5″ or 16.5″ grain out, padded
- Horn: 2.5″ x 2.75″
- Gullet Width: Medium
- Gullet Height: 5.5″
- Rigging: 7/8 position single front stainless steel dee
- Skirts: 26″ x 13″
- Fenders: 18″ x 8″, 2″ leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Ralide with laced foot pad
- Finish: Black
- Trim: Smooth leather front, seat jockeys, and cantle. cordura nylon skirts, housings and fenders, Hand engraved sterling silver plated conchos
- Weight: Approximately 20 lbs.